CURRENT OPENING HOURS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 12PM-9PM ** SATURDAY/SUNDAY 9AM-8PM
BADMINTON AND TABLE TENNIS TO RESUME AT THE CYP SPORTS CENTRE FROM SATURDAY 25TH JULY.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDLINES WILL BE IN PLACE WHEN THE CENTRE REOPENS.
- ANYONE WHO HAS A CONFIRMED CASE OR SYMPTOMS OR HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WITH SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS SHOULD NOT COME TO THE CENTRE, STAY AND HOME AND SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS.
- BOTH SINGLE AND DOUBLE PLAY IS ALLOWED BUT 2 METER SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE FOLLOWED WHEREVER IT IS POSSIBLE.
- USERS WILL BE ASKED TO SANITISE THEIR HANDS ON ENTRY TO THE BUILDING
- WHERE PREFERABLE USERS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT TO PLAY WITH.
- IF EQUIPMENT IS USED FROM THE CENTRE THIS CANNOT BE SHARED BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS AND WILL BE CLEANED THORUGHLY AFTER USE.
- TOILETS WILL OPERATE ON A ONE IN ONE OUT POLICY.
- WHEN PLAYING BADMINTON PLAYING CLOSE TO THE NET SHOULD BE AVOIDED TO HELP CONFORM WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES.
EVERYONE USING THE CENTRE (WHO IS NOT A MEMBER) WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THEIR NAME AND CONTACT INFO TO ASSIST IN TRACK AND TRACE WHERE REQUIRED. NON MEMBERS DETAILS WILL BE DISPOSED OF, AFTER 21 DAYS.
BASKETBALL TO RETURN TO CYP FROM 17TH AUGUST
FOLLOWING RECENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AS OF 14/09 GROUPS ARE LIMITED TO NO
MORE THAN 6 PLAYERS UNLESS WITHIN AN "ORGANISED TEAM" SETTING
FOOTBALL INSIDE IS STILL NOT PERMITTED AT THIS STAGE. THE CYP ARE CHECKING REGUALLY WITH THE UPDATES FROM GOVERNMENT AND THE FA AND WILL UPDATE FURTHER
THE CYP COMMUNITY GYM WILL REOPEN ON SATURDAY 25TH JULY
VISIT OUR COMMUNITY GYM PAGE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE GUIDANCE FOR ITS REOPENING
On the 18th July the FA updated their guidance on the return of competitive football which has now been ratified by DCMS and PHE.
Below are some of the new guidelines and information the centre has put in place to help protect users and safeguard against Covid-19
Group sizes are now limited to no more than 30 people (including coaches)
Users should maintain social distancing before sessions, during warm up and after the sessions.
Anyone who has a positive test or showing symptoms for Coronavirus is asked to stay away from the centre and self-isolate for 14 days. The same applies to anyone who has been in contact with someone who has a positive test/symptom.
A group leader MUST check in at reception before anyone goes onto the pitch.
Contact details for the group leader will be taken and kept on file for at 21 days from the booking to assist with track and trace. It is the group leader’s responsibility to ensure they have details of all those taking part including contact details should they be requested by track and trace.
Users and Spectators are asked to sanitise their hands using the stations at the entrance to the 3G pitch
Users should minimise contact wherever possible including avoiding handshaking and maintain social distancing when not on the pitch.
Goal celebrations should be avoided
Spitting is not allowed and anyone who coughs, or sneezes should do into a tissue and dispose of it immediately before then washing hands.
Personal equipment such as water bottles should not be shared.
Toilets will be open within the centre and will operate on a 1 in and 1 out policy. Changing rooms will remain closed for the time been but will be reviewed regularly
Spectators should always maintain social distancing and should not encroach onto the pitch areas.
Handling of the ball should be kept to a minimum and users should look to disinfect balls before and after the session/game as well as intervals throughout.
All users must bring a ball with them. The CYP will not have balls to lend out.
If first aid needs to be administered, this would ideally be by someone from the same household. Where this is not possible or injury is more serious then social distancing rules can be broken for the first aid to take part. Clubs using the pitch should ensure their first aid kit includes relevant PPE (ie face masks)
SESSIONS FOR COMPETITVE BOXERS HAVE NOW RESUMED AND MEMBERS SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CLUB FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF THESE SESSIONS.
WE WILL BE TAKING A PHASED APPROACH TO THE RETURN OF OUR OPEN SESSIONS.
- OPEN JUNIOR SESSION (7-10)- DATE TBC
OPEN ACADEMY SESSION (11-14) - DATE TBC
OPEN SENIOR SESSION (15+) - 19TH AUGUST - EVERY WEDENSDAY 19:45-20:45
AFTER TAKING GUIDANCE FROM THE GOVERNMENTS GUIDELINES AND THOSE FROM ENGLAND BOXING THE FOLLOWING WILL BE IN PLACE FOR ALL OPEN SESSIONS
- NO MORE THAN 20 PER SESSION
- USERS WILL HAVE TO BOOK IN ADVANCE FOR THE SESSIONS AND PROVIDE DETAILS FOR TRACK AND TRACE
- BOOKINGS CAN ONLY BE MADE FOR THE UPCOMING SESSION (AFTER WHICH USERS CAN THEN BOOK ONTO THE NEXT)
- FAILURE TO TURN UP TO THE SESSION OR CANCEL WITH REASONABLE NOTICE MAY RESULT IN USERS BEEN UNABLE TO BOOK ONTO FUTURE SESSIONS
- EVERYONE MUST WASH/SANITISE THEIR HANDS ON ENTRY TO AND EXIT FROM THE GYM.
- USERS SHOULD OBSERVE THE ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING.
- GLOVES CANNOT BE SHARED. USERS SHOULD AIM TO BRING THEIR OWN.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES SHOULD BE OBSERVED BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SESSIONS.
- ALL EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE CLEANED DOWN AFTER USE
Following the Governments latest guidelines which include a limit on social gatherings of no more than 6 people, all casual bookings are now limited to this number. Where a booking is made by a team or group in an organised way bookings can continue given they follow the advice below and that laid out by the FA