Community Gym @ CYP
OUR COMMUNITY GYM CONTAINS ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED FOR YOUR FITNESS REGIME. FROM CARDIO MACHINES SUCH AS TREADMILLS, SPIN BIKE, ROWING MACHINE AND SKI ERG TO OLYMPIC WEIGHTS, FULL DUMBELL RACK AND TONS OF CIRCUIT EQUIPMENT.
FANCY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FEEL FREE TO GRAB A PAIR OF BOXING GLOVES AND HAVE A GO ON THE BAGS.
OUR COMMUNITY GYM IS REOPENING TO THE PUBLIC FROM SATURDAY 25TH JULY.
EXTRA GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19
· If you have coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus then you should not use the gym.
· A maximum of 22 users may be in the gym at any given time.
· 2 metre social distancing must be observed in all directions.
· Please wipe down any equipment both before and after use (anti bacterial wipes are provided throughout the gym.
· Please sanitise hands before entering the gym and again when leaving.
· All users of the gym will have to provide contact details for track and trace purposes.
. Toilets operating on a one in- one one policy. Please follow signage instructions.
. Corridor areas leading to/from the gym are operating a one way system. Please use it.
. See below timetable for current gym opening times (in blue). We are trying to extend back to our normal opening times as soon as possible so keep checking back for further updates.
. Using the punch bags? If so, please bring your own gloves. they wont be provided at the moment